AIDA (Comprehensive Distance Assistance), is a tool designed to improve communication with our customers and provide assistance and training advice on issues related to dangerous goods, it is like having a person “in house” specialized in handling dangerous goods (Hazmat ), in all your offices and anywhere in the world, always at your disposal.
- Video conference between two people with shared screen
- Videoconference between two and up to 25 people (training)
- Conference type transmission
- Professional attention by trained and specialized personnel in dangerous goods
- Connection from any device with internet
- High definition video and audio
- Save time and unnecessary expenses
- You only pay the time used
- We record your session so you can see it again as many times as you need for 30 days
- Introduction to the handling of Dangerous Goods by Air
- Introduction to the handling of Dangerous Goods by Sea
- Introduction to the handling of Dangerous Goods by Land
- Lithium batteries
- Dangerous Goods in consumer products.
- Dangerous Goods in limited quantities
Our workshops are exclusively for companies and are totally personalized according to the needs of each company, contact us and check that we are the best option.